You may or may not know this, but I don't do new years resolutions!
If you read my 10 ways to love January post last year, you'll remember me saying not to make plans or start a resolution until February. I think January is a month for de-stressing and easing yourself back into regular life after Christmas, so I usually spend the first month of the year compiling a list of things I'd like to achieve/change and I start it in Feb! So here we go:
1. Wake up earlier in the morning- end goal is an hour earlier than I do now!
2. Do more prep the night before. This includes lunch prep and having my outfit ironed and ready!
3. Take better care of my physical health, especially my teeth because i'm about to get a brace in a few months.
4. Take better care of my mental health, and work on my anxieties.
5. Be more experimental with cooking and continue to control my portion size- my worst habit!
6. Try and do a lot more in the evenings, even those months when it's dark.
7. Finally find a physical activity that I enjoy and get fitter.
8. Plan our wedding and have everything sorted and finished ready for the big day!
9. Continue to progress in my career and be proud of what I create
10. Be more productive with my weekly routine/tasks and more proactive with life admin.
11. Start reading. Something I never enjoyed as a child/teenager, but i'm hoping comes easier now that i'm older.
12. Decorate the whole house and garden so that it feels even more like a home.
What goals have you set yourself this year?