Heres an official Happy New Year from us to you! 2015 was a huge year, and so much changed for us! We thought we'd share with you our plans and goals for the year ahead!
We spent New Years Eve at our friend's 'Bond' themed party (which explains the picture), and then this weekend visiting Hayley's Dad in Kent which has been lovely and relaxing!
Anyway...on with the post! Here are our 'resolutions'
As A Couple
- Develop this blog! Experiment with more video and creative posts! (More on that to come...)
- Operation Nest. Settle into our new home and make it our own.
- Learn to cook together. Neither of us are particularly experimental in the kitchen, so we'd love to learn how to do that together.
- Develop and grow in our new jobs.
- We'd like to buy a kitten...or 2.
- Look after ourselves better. This includes our mind, body and possessions.
- Keep on top of our budgeting and finances like we did in 2015.
- QUIT the gym. Yeah, you heard!
- Get back into ballet.
- Buy a new car.
- Be a better person to other people.
- Paint and illustrate more.
- Really find my style.
- Get glasses.
- Read (least likely to happen...)
- I'd like to get back into running once we've moved in.
- Continue to develop my wedding portfolio.
- Eat more fruit, which I suppose comes under taking care of ourselves!
- Shoot more outside of work...more creative shoots.
Thank you so much for reading our blog in 2015! We hope you continue to read this year...we have a feeling it's going to be a good one!