As we missed Blogmas day 12, here is the first of two today! And it's a crafty one! As I really like wreaths at the moment, I wanted to incorporate our blog logo into a card design this year, and I thought I'd show you how I did it.
1. First, I did a few paintings on some water colour paper of leaves, flowers and vines.
2. Using Photoshop, I then arranged them into a wreath shape, layered them up and played with the colours!
3. As typography has been huge this year, I downloaded a cool font, and played with the sizing in the wreath.
4. Now comes the cards! I bought a pack of 50 brown cards and envelopes, which you can get in stationary shops and online.
5. I then printed out the wreaths, plus some personalised messages, and stuck them on/in the cards.
And here's the finished product!
Who else likes to make their own cards?