Between the two of us we have a few Pets running/hopping around, so we thought it would be nice to introduce you to them one by one. And today it's Ernie!
Ernie is Hayley's family pet and he is a Cavachon, which is a cross between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Bichon Frise. He is about 6 or 7 months now, and he is literally the cutest. When Hayley got him in October 2014 he was the tiniest puppy you have ever seen, and full of energy!
|Ernie the day we got him !|
Here are some of our favourite things Ernie does!
- People watching out of the window
- Jumping in bed for lay-ins
- Running off with things he's shouldn't have, and checking behind to see if you are chasing him
- Rolling on his back for tummy rubs as soon as you get in the door
- Barking at other dogs on the TV
- Ringing his little bell when he wants to be let out
- Putting his paw on your leg when you ask him "Who's your best friend?"
- The big sighs he lets out when he's sleepy
- How kind he is to other dogs in the park, and how brave he is with all the big scary dogs!
What are some of the favourite things that your pet does?